Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Day I Fell Flat on My Bum Trying to Roller Disco

Yes, you read right. I attempted to Roller Disco. And I fell flat on my a**. And it hurt for days. :(

BUT...it was fun! Me and my oldest friends (as in 'old' we've been friends since primary school, definitely not old in age..ahah!) decided to dress up ala Roller Boogie (yes, we don't dress up like this everyday and you have GOT to watch this ol skool movie) and this day was organised in lieu of Amy's birthday who turned, ehem 21 this year..like 9 times already.

Soon, you and your friends will be able to enjoy this experience and buy it for YOUR friend as a gift and organise a Roller Disco day for you and your friends via RedRibbon Days! So stay tuned as we'll have it on our website real soon!!

In the meantime, have a look at how silly we looked. hehe
. But hands down to the best dressed 'roller' of the day, none other than Mr. Hubby, Azlan Ibrahim. Doesn't he look so KEWL?
ahahaha.


Mr. Hubby looking dashing. But I think the shorts aren't short enough

The Birthday Girl - Ms. Amy!

Lan and his pose 'maut'


ok, i don't know what tuty is doing. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment