Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mandi Bunga Part II

Hari Raya has officially ended last weekend. Thank god. Now it's back to the stationary bike which was used as an official handbag hanger. Really really need to lose those extra kilos in time for the year end.

On a separate note, I think I need another round of a 'Mandi Bunga' session. The last time I had one was last year, December 2009. So I guess I need to do it at least once a year. Reason? Well, today has not been a good day...a really bad day in fact. When you think things can't get any worse, it just did. And when people say, oh well, 'sh*it happens', well today it was more like 'diarrohea happens'..to the point that i can't wait for the day to end, hoping tomorrow will be a new day.

So what's the worse thing that could happen you say? Well, I may be blowing it out of proportion, but when you're in the industry of pleasing people and making people happy, the smallest dissapointment or dissatisfaction expressed by just one person - is enough to break your heart into pieces. And the worse part, it is something out of your control. I know we can't satisfy and please everyone, but when it happens to the wrong person, it just kills. On top of that, you are then bombarded with bad news on after the other. Gah! Okay, I'm just babbling on here but my point is, it's been a bad day. :P

So here's to picking ourselves up, learn the lesson, remember to not repeat it again and strive on. Oh yeah, and a 'mandi bunga' session this Saturday. Batai flower shop, here I come! This time I need to double the amount of petals. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment