Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Why I LOVE my job.....

There are soooo many reasons why I love my job. But I think what I'm about to share tops it all.

For the full story please visit our RedRibbon Days blog entry here

Nothing beats the feeling of being able to make customers really happy, to fulfill their dreams and to be able create unforgettable memories for them - in other words, knowing that we've made such a great impact on their lives.

Please do read the blog entry and you'll know what I mean. It also made our team beam with happiness the whole day after reading it :) Thanks girls for making it happen. Hope you guys truly understand why we get all stressed up about our customers' requests. Because in the end, despite all the potential dramas and stress, if we put our heart and soul into what we do, our customers will share their heart and soul to us too - and you know that all the effort will be worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment